Location: Passau, full-time, indefinite
My client is a successful and established family business that has been developing digital solutions for the business areas of construction and logistics for years. Over the last three years, it has developed an innovative SaaS IoT platform that is unrivaled in its scope. The solution successfully entered the market in 2019 and has been continuously attracting new customers from Germany and abroad ever since. These successes are achieved by a highly motivated team. You can play a decisive role in this success story with your experience.
The platform convinces customers with the areas of telematics, dispatching, maintenance and inspection management and much more.
- Develop operational, monitoring and testing concepts.
- Plan, orchestrate and further develop the application’s AWS infrastructure
- Administer the development infrastructure
- Collaborate on the optimization of workflows and processes
- Ensure high availability of the application
- An interest in raising the quality of the platform to an even more professional level
- A degree in the IT field, an apprenticeship as an IT specialist system integration, or similar Education
- Experience with AWS cloud, Linux systems and Docker
- A desire to familiarize yourself with new technologies, frameworks and systems at times
- Enjoy working in an agile team and contributing your full potential
- Interest in working with AWS, RDS, MongoDB, Linux, Docker, VMware Esx, Portainer, Keycloak, GitLab, and more.
What you’ll get:
- Participate in the digital transformation of an entire industry
- Collaboration on a product with a pioneering role
- Exciting technologies and methods
- Top work equipment: height-adjustable desks, the latest hardware and software, and much more
- Flexible working hours and home office
- A high degree of freedom to make decisions
- To shape the product and make it even more successful
- A very motivated and friendly environment
- Start-up atmosphere with simultaneous financial security through an established company
- Open and honest communication
- Very good opportunities for further training
How does that sound to you? Feel free to contact me for more information.
WhatsApp: +49 178 1762666
Phone: +49 89 21 545 319