What about a permanent position at a company which enables its clients to stay one step ahead of the competition? Our client is a leading international Consultancy and digital transformation enabler. As Big Data DevOps (f/m/d) you will improve your skills on a daily basis.
- DevOps projects at companies in Munich and other German cities e.g. in Technology, Automotive and Telecommunications
- Performance Tests
- Automatization tasks
- Technologies you will work with: Linux environment, Kafka, Spark, Kubernetes, Openshift, Ansible, Jenkins, Python, Java, AWS, Azure, GCE (depending on project) and many more
Is that you?
- You don’t do things twice that can be automated
- Linux environments are your home
- Experience in Big Data Technologies or willingness to learn it is a must
- You understand the principles of OOP
- Fluent English skills (at least C1)
- At least B1 German skills
- Choose between Dell or Mac
- No sales, you can focus on your technical skills
- Home Office
- Exciting projects with real added value
- Easy communication, flat hierarchies
- You have to meet the team, they will convince you ☺
- Great Workshops, weekly team lunch
- Career progression
- Training and Certifications
Please do not hesitate to contact me for more information. Phone: +49 89 215 45 318 or
Looking forward to hearing from you!