What about a permanent position at a company which enables its clients to stay one step ahead of the competition? Our client is a leading international Consultancy and digital transformation enabler. The company has been involved in Big Data topics way before this buzzword came up. As Big Data DevOps (f/m) you will improve your skills on a daily basis.
- DevOps projects at companies in Munich e.g. in Technology, Automotive and Telecommuni-cations
- Performance Tests
- Automatization tasks
- Technologies you will work with: Linux environment, Hadoop, Kafka, Java, Ansible / Docker / Puppet, Jenkins / Sonar / Nexus (depending on project) and many more
Is that you?
- You don’t do things twice that can be automated
- Linux environments are your home
- Experience in Hadoop or willingness to learn it is a must
- You understand the principles of OOP
- Fluent English skills (at least C1)
- Choose between Dell or Mac
- No sales, you can focus on your technical skills
- Home Office
- No travelling unless you would like to work in other cities as well
- Easy communication, flat hierarchies
- You have to meet the team, they will convince you ☺
- Great Workshops, weekly team lunch
- Career progression
- Training and Certifications
Please do not hesitate to contact me for more information. Phone: +49 89 215 45 318 or
Looking forward to hearing from you!