Remote: Should be based in Europe, ideally in Germany, UK or Italy
Our client is an international continuously growing company. The product, a cloud object storage platform is used by large enterprises, data centers, internet service providers, among others.
- In this position, you will acquire expert knowledge in the key product (a high-performance distributed storage system running on Linux)
- You will support customers and partners and solve their technical problems. For more complex tasks you are supported by a motivated development team.
- The tech stack in this position: Linux (CentOS) Server, Puppet, Cassandra, Redis, AWS and other Cloud providers, CloudStack, Atlassian/JIRA and many more.
- The job will be performed remotely via phone, video conference or email. Fluency in English is a must and German is nice to have.
- Willingness to travel occasionally to customers within Europe (max. 20%) should be ok for you.
- If you are interested in a remote job this is your chance
- You work with the latest technologies in the successful cloud market
- You work very independently and you have the possibility to take more responsibility in the future if you want.
- The startup mindset makes it possible for you to bring in your own ideas
Desired Knowledge and skills
- Linux administration/support skills (must-have)
Additionally, experience with
- external client support/contact (must-have)
- Distributed systems (is a plus)
- Basic understanding of object-oriented programming languages, preferably Java (is a plus)
- NoSQL DB, storage systems knowledge (is a plus)
- Experience in cloud environments (AWS, GCE, Azure) or platforms (OpenStack, CloudStack, etc.) (is a plus)
- Experience in Object Storage (is a plus)
- Experience in analytic tools (is a plus)
If you are interested, feel free to contact me by e-mail (address firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please send me your resume and I will contact you as soon as possible.
I am looking forward to your application.